After Ubuntu user days ended on July 11, Ubuntu Developer week started the next very day. I was more interested in following the latter since it was my wish to know the basics of Ubuntu Development esp Packaging
You can have a look at the Ubuntu Developer Week Wiki page
My main interests are
- Getting started with Development 1 and 2 – Daniel Holbach (dholbach)
- Desktop Team overview – Sebastian Bacher (seb128)
- Authoring Upstart jobs – Steve Langasek (slangasek)
- Packaging like a Ninja – Rohan Garg (shadeslayer)
- Operation Cleansweep, reviewing patches – Nigel Babu (nigelb)
- Forwarding bugs and patches upstream – Pedro Villavicencio (pedro_)
- Daily Builds and You – Jorge Castro (jcastro)
- Making your application shine with application indicators – Ted Gould (tedg)
- Kernel Triage – Jeremy Foshee (JFo)
- Improving Ubuntu In An Evening – K. Vishnoo Charan Reddy (vish)
- Django and you – Micheal Hall (mhall119)
- Adapt an upstream – Jorge Castro (jcastro)
- On 12th , I attended 1 and 2, but missed 3 as it was in late night. I do have the IRC logs.
- Today on 13th, I even missed 4 as I was too exhausted. Again logs are there to rescue.
- Tomorrow on 14th, 5,6,7,8,9 would be there which I would try to attend at all cost.