Usually when I am wandering around on stackoverflow, there are times when I find some of the questions being interesting and bookmark them. Since this list grows day by day, it came to my mind to publish them for the betterment of the general public. These are the questions which I found good and don’t claim to be the “Best of StackOverflow”. You would notice the variation in the type of questions.
If you have your list, please let me know. The comment section is open for this noble cause. BTW here is the part 1 of the list.
- Do you still limit line length in code?
- Text editor to open big (giant, huge, large) text files
- WCF v.s. legacy ASP.Net Web Services
- Svn vs Git
- Why is git better than Subversion?
- How do languages such as Python overcome C’s Integral data limits?